- 2.5 pounds Picanha
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Brazilian Sofrito (blend together 1 medium onion, 3 heads of garlic and 1/2 cup olive oil - yields 2 cups - can be frozen for future use)
- 1/4 tsp Mustard powder
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- In a small bowl, mix sofrito, mustard, dry parsley and a drizzle of olive oil. Set aside
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees
- Season steak with salt and pepper to taste, then rub sofrito mixture on steaks.
- Add steaks to grill, cook until desired doneness, check temperature with thermometer. Medium rare will be 135 degrees F.
- Once steaks hit desired temperature, let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice steak against the grain, serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!