Wagyu Steak Fajitas
A hearty dish with a satisfying kick, these Wagyu steak fajitas are your new best friend for entertaining or that backyard get together.
- 4 lbs. Wagyu Fajita Steak
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- 1 Onion
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Tortillas Flour or Corn
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Allow the steak to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Cook steak to personal preference.
- Slice peppers and onion into strips.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to separate pan; add peppers and onion.
- You may add a dash of salt and pepper and stir occasionally; cook until vegetables are soft.
- Avocado slices
- Sour Cream
Sodium: 835mgCalcium: 127mgVitamin C: 125mgVitamin A: 1469IUSugar: 4gFiber: 3gPotassium: 1824mgCholesterol: 272mgCalories: 732kcalSaturated Fat: 10gFat: 30gProtein: 99gCarbohydrates: 11gIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!