Grilled Wagyu Ribeye Steak with Festive Keto Cauliflower
This keto-friendly grilled wagyu ribeye steak is accompanied by a festive cauliflower dish for those each austere Keto diets.
- 1 inch Wagyu Ribeye Steak
- Avocado Oil
- Fresh Blach Pepper
- Extra Course Salt
For Cauliflower Side Dish:
- 1 head Purple Cauliflower
- 1 head Orange Cauliflower
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Lemons
- .25 cups Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Black Pepper
- 1.5 tbsp Hemp Seed
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- Fill a charcoal chimney with lump charcoal, and place a small base pile of charcoal in the grill. Light a charcoal fire starter or a few balls of paper, then place the full chimney over the flame. This will quickly ignite the lumps of charcoal before we place them in the grill. Once the coals are hot and ready, dump them on top of the small bed of coals already in the grill. Place in cooking grates, open the both top and bottom vents about halfway, and close the lid to preheat the grill. Aim for a stable temperature of around 375–400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove your steak from the fridge and let it move toward room temperature while you begin to prepare the cauliflower. Trim each head of cauliflower into small florets and set aside. Peel the pearl onions and toss them in with the florets. Next, combine lemon juice, oil, and garlic and mix well. Toss vegetables in the liquid mix to coat, then season with fresh black pepper and kosher salt. Roast the cauliflower in a perforated grill basket until it softens and gets some good browning (this will take about 15 minutes). Once done, pull the basket from the grill and set aside to cool while the steak cooks.
- For the steak, fully open both the top and bottom vents, and place a Blaze stainless steel griddle plate (or any other griddle plate) on the cooking grids. You want the plate to reach searing temperature, so close the lid and let the grill preheat for about 15 minutes with both vents open. Using high heat oil like grapeseed, coat the steak on all sides. Season both sides generously with fresh cracked black pepper and a pinch of extra coarse salt. Pat down to help seasonings stick to the meat.
- Once grill is preheated, place the steak on the griddle plate. Cook for 1½ minutes on each side for medium rare. Pull steak from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While steak is resting, top the cauliflower side dish with a few pinches of hemp seeds, fresh parsley, and lemon zest. This meal goes great with your favorite Cabernet Sauvignon, so pop open a bottle and enjoy!
Recipe Credit: BBQ Guys
Sodium: 705mgCalcium: 394mgVitamin C: 674mgVitamin A: 603IUSugar: 27gFiber: 30gPotassium: 5582mgCholesterol: 415mgCalories: 2379kcalSaturated Fat: 50gFat: 165gProtein: 170gCarbohydrates: 79gIron: 21mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Absolutely one of the best tasting and tender steaks my family has enjoyed in a long time.
I highly recommend making the change from supermarket beef to ordering from “@LETTHEREBEBEEF”. Your family and friends won’t be disappointed!