Top Round Roast
- 4 pounds Top Round Roast
- 4 tsp Dried oregano
- 4 tsp Dried thyme
- 2 tsp Crushed, dried rosemary
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Combine all of the spices in a small bowl. Crush or grind, coat meat with mixture
- Place roast on wire rack Inside shallow baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for one hour or until thermometer reads 135 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and tent with tin foil for 15 minutes. Slice thin, serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!