Smoked Wagyu Brisket
Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit.
- Wagyu Brisket
- Place Brisket in an Aluminum Pan
- Coat Brisket in Rub on both Sides
- Place Brisket in smoker at 350 degrees for 2.5 hours
- Cover pan with foil after 2.5 hours and cook for another 1.5 hours
- Remove pan from smoker and place in warming drawer in low for 3-4 hours or wrap pan in blanket for 3-4 hours while placed in a cold oven in the off position.
- Cut Brisket and enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!