Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs
With an elegant and savory sauce, this Slow Cooker Wagyu Beef Short Ribs is a tantalizing dish. Serve it at your next dinner party or backyard BBQ. The best part of preparing this meal is that you can do all the work hours ahead of time and then just put it in the crock pot to simmer until ready!
- 4 pounds Wagyu Short Ribs (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 3 cups Beef broth
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 sprig Fresh rosemary
- Season short ribs with salt and pepper
- Heat large skillet over high heat. Sear short ribs for about 1 minute per side
- Pour beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder into a slow cooker and stir together. Place short ribs into the liquid in slow cooker
- Place rosemary sprig on top of meat and put the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, until meat is tender
Sodium: 1636mgCalcium: 61mgVitamin C: 2mgVitamin A: 17IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 1438mgCholesterol: 195mgCalories: 604kcalSaturated Fat: 15gFat: 34gProtein: 65gCarbohydrates: 5gIron: 8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!