Skirt Steak with Golden Garlic Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 1/2 pound Skirt steak
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Canola or vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley
- Peel and smash garlic cloves, sprinkle lightly with salt then mince
- Pat steak dry and season generously on both sides with salt and pepper
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, wait until hot
- Add steak and brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side
- Transfer steak to plate and let rest
- in skillet, met butter over low heat. Add garlic and stir frequently until lightly golden, about 4 minutes
- Slice steak, spoon garlic butter over the steak, sprinkle with parsley, serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!