Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
- 2 pounds Sirloin steak
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 tbsp Softened butter
- 1/2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh minced herbs (thyme, parsley, chives)
- Pat each steak dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Once skillet is hot, add olive oil. Place steaks in the pan. Cooke for 4-5 minutes per side or until browned. Check steak with a thermometer for your desired doneness (135 degrees F for medium rare)
- While steak is cooking, mix butter, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- When steak is done to your likeness, let rest for 5 minutes off heat. Place a dollop of butter on top of each steak. Slice steak and garnish with additional fresh herbs if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!