- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried sage
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 3 pound Ribeye roast
- In a small bowl mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, sage and thyme. Rub all over roast to make sure rub adheres to meat
- Place meat, fat side up on rack in roasting pan and allow to get to room temperature for 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F
- Put roast in oven for 15 minutes at 500 degrees F
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Keep roasting meat until thermometer reads 130 degrees F (around 1 hour).
- Remove ribeye roast from oven. Loosely cover it with foil and allow to rest for 30 minutes
- Cut into thin slices, serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!