Pan Seared T-Bone Steak
- 1 1/2 pound T-bone Steak
- Kosher salt To taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- Remove steak from refrigerator, set out so it can get to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Heat a cast iron skillet
- While skillet is heating, pat steak dry and season with salt and pepper
- Add oil to hot skillet, once oil heats up, add steak
- Reduce heat and continue searing steak until golden brown on both sides. Browning each side 4 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to heated oven and roast until your thermometer reads 120 degrees F (about 6 - 8 minutes).
- Transfer steak to cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes
- Plate and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!