Marinated Grilled Hanger Steak
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 pinch Red pepper
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 Juice and zest of lemon
- 1 1/2 pounds Hanger Steak
- Kosher Salt - to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine dijon mustard, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice and zest, and crushed red pepper. In a casserole dish or zip-lock bag, cover steak with marinade and let sit at least 2 hours, preferably overnight
- Preheat grill to high heat, season steak with salt
- When grill is hot, place steaks on grill, grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Remove steak from grill and let rest for 5 - 10 minutes
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!