Grilled Flank Steak
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds Flank steak
- Marinate steak: Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl
- Place steak in bowl, turn to completely coat steak with marinade.
- Chill for at least two hours. (We like to marinate overnight for ultimate flavor!)
- Prepare your grill in two parts, one part on high for direct heat, one part low for indirect heat.
- Remove steak from marinade and gently shake off excess marinade from steak.
- Place steak on hot side of grill for one to two minutes to get that beautiful sear. Then move steak to the indirect heat side of grill, cover and grill to your liking, we like grilling to 130 degrees F.
- Once done grilling, rest steak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After giving your steak a rest, slice against the grain, serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!