Grilled Denver Steak with Tamarind & Soy Marinade
This Grilled Denver Steak is a meal in itself with this savory and sweet Tamarind & Soy Marinade. The steak provides a fresh, succulent beefy flavor to this classic recipe. This is an appetizing dish for any dinner gathering and friends are sure to love it! With this Grilled Denver Steak recipe, you'll be able to eat like the boss of steaks!
- 4 - 8 oz Denver steak
- 1/4 cup Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Tamarind chutney or puree
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Finely grated ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp Chilie garlic sauce
- 2 tsp Asian sesame oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- Ground pepper
- Vegetable oil for brushing
- In large zip lock bag, combine soy sauce, tamarind, honey, ginger, garlic, chile sauce and sesame oil. Add in salt and pepper to taste. Shake all ingredients to combine. Add steaks, seal and let rest for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight for maximum flavor
- Light a grill on high. Drain meat, reserving the marinade
- Add beef to grill, cook uncovered, turning and brushing with marinade until brown and the thickest part of the meat reads 130 degrees.
- Once meat reaches desired temperature, transfer to cutting board and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Slice against the grain, serve and enjoy!
Sodium: 454mgCalcium: 12mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 10IUSugar: 9gFiber: 1gPotassium: 212mgCholesterol: 35mgCalories: 174kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 9gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 11gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!