Chuck Flap Steak
- 2 pounds Chuck flap steak
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 4 tbsp Canola oil
- Mix soy sauce, black pepper, garlic together, once mixed, add steak to ziplock bag
- Marinate for a minimum 30 minutes
- Preheat cast iron pan or grill on high heat
- Remove steak from marinade and pat dry
- Coat pan with canola oil and add steak, cook for approximately 5 minutes per side, or until internal temperature is 130 degrees F
- Let rest for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!